Regular price $180.00
Under a bright sky with daytime stars, a flowerchild flamingo dreams and dances. Flowers bloom. She is Coco Kippin.
Kippins’ Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny - perfect for little movers and shakers who love their Kippins! They’re gentle on new skin and planet friendly. These limited edition rattles feature illustrations by artist Matthew Langille.
Pink, white, black and blue flamingo rattle with grey reverse.
- 100% organic cotton, printed with gentle water based inks
- Filled with 100% organic cotton
- Includes a detachable raw beech wood teething ring with wolf head logo from sustainably managed forests
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Care Instructions: Cold hand wash with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap.
Size: 12cm H