In a Treehouse that reaches almost to the moon, Kitty Kippin is sipping milk with hugs (best served warm). When the milk is gone the hugs will stay. It’s how you know that those you love are never far away.
Kippins’ Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny - perfect for little movers and shakers who love their Kippins! They’re gentle on new skin and planet friendly. These limited edition rattles feature illustrations by artist Matthew Langille.
Pink, white, black and grey cat rattle with grey reverse.
- 100% organic cotton, printed with gentle water based inks
- Filled with 100% organic cotton
- Includes a detachable raw beech wood teething ring with wolf head logo from sustainably managed forests
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Care Instructions: Cold hand wash with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap.
Size: 12cm H